1. As the hot summer weather descends upon us, these tips for keeping cool become increasingly relevant.
2. “Assuming that we really are evolving as we wear or inhabit more technological prosthetics—like ever-smarter phones, helpful glasses, and brainy cars—here’s the big question: Will that type of evolution take us in desirable directions, as we usually assume biological evolution does?” <– A quote from a fascinating article about technology, from the New Yorker.
3. Invaluable advice for art school grads about getting what they deserve for their work.
5. Last week, I picked up this Jalapeño Limeade from Trader Joe’s, and it’s the EASIEST way to make margaritas for guests — all you do is simply add tequila + a slice of lime!
6. Sometimes, I find myself tossing and turning at night, and this article about sleep distractors could help illuminate why.
7. This gallery of summer clothing essentials — for under $50 — is a great way to inject a bit of style into your summer wardrobe without breaking the bank.
8. Today, I’m spending the afternoon celebrating my grandma’s birthday and I’ll be whipping up this festive frosé recipe.
9. ICYMI — Mary celebrated her one-year anniversary at TFD last week and wrote the most heartwarming post about everything she’s learned over the past 12 months. <3
10. An really helpful article about how to survive summer wallet drain. (<– such a reeeeeeal thing.)