Privacy & Terms
- We collect information related to your use of the Site:
- Such information is used to provide you the services on the Site:
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information at any time and for any reason by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy very seriously and we work hard to earn and keep your trust. As such, we adhere to the following basic principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not share your contact information without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
Please read the entire policy and make sure you fully understand our practices before using our services. If you do not agree with our practices you must immediately leave the Site. If you have any questions after fully reading the policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- What Information Is Collected? We collect two types of information from users. The first, unidentified and non-identifiable information (“Anonymous Information”) does not enable TF Diet to identify the visitor or user from whom it was collected. The Anonymous Information collected by TF Diet consists of (1) the date, time and length of your visit; (2) your Internet browser, operating system or Internet service provider; (3) the referring site, advertisement or email linking to and from the Site; (4) aggregated demographic and geographic information provided by Google Analytics. TF Diet may, from time to time, also collect information regarding your wireless device (if any) and your wireless communications carrier. TF Diet may aggregate, use and share Anonymous Information with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
The second type of information we collect is individually identifiable information, meaning information that can identify an individual or may, with reasonable efforts, lead to the identification of an individual (“PII”). PII collected by TF Diet consists of contact details provided by users when they signup up for a newsletter or submit content (e-mail address, full name, contact information), browsing and usage session details (IP address, geo-location, device unique identifiers), details regarding connected third-party accounts (which may include PayPal, Google, and Facebook), correspondence through the Site, and any other PII provided directly by users and visitors to TF Diet. If any Anonymous Information is linked to PII, it is treated as PII as long as the connection exists.
- How Is Information Collected?
TF Diet collects information about you only if we have a reason for such collection, such as to provide the services, to communicate with you, or to improve our Site. Information is collected in three ways:
(b) Information you provide TF Diet. When you register for our newsletters or submit content, we collect the PII you provide us. We also store all communications you have directly with us (support, emails).
(c) Information obtained from outside sources. You can learn more about these practices in Section 7 below.
- Why Is Information Collected? We use the information we collect (both Anonymous Information and PII) to operate and improve our website, apps, and customer support.
We do not share your PII with outside parties except to the extent necessary to operate our Site, with the exception of Google Analytics which uses anonymized data. We also use several WordPress plugins to operate the Site which may have access to your anonymized data.
In the future, we may sell to, buy, merge with, or partner with other businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
- Where is Information Stored? TF Diet uses industry standard technologies to safeguard your data (both Anonymous Data and PII) from unauthorized use and disclosure and to prohibit possible security breaches of the Site. Unfortunately, no website, computer system or online communication is completely secure. TF Diet cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
TF Diet will take commercially reasonable steps to use heightened security technologies to protect the transmission and storage of transactional information to the Site. Such heightened security measures may include the secure transmission and encryption of all supplied sensitive financial or other transaction-related information. Such information will only be accessible by authorized individuals with special access rights to our payment systems.
Data will be maintained, processed and stored by TF Diet in the United States of America or other jurisdictions, as necessary, for proper delivery of the services or as required by law.
- Requesting Deletion of Information and Your Rights Upon written request TF Diet will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your PII. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your PII by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a timeframe imposed by local laws or a reasonable timeframe.
If you are located in countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to exemptions provided by law. These rights include:
- The right to request access to your personal data;
- The right to request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- The right to object to the use and processing of your personal data;
- The right to request that TF Diet limit its use and processing of your personal data;
- The right to request portability of your personal data.
- The right to make a complaint to a governmental supervisory authority.
TF Diet strives to provide these rights to all visitors and users. Please email us at : email@example.com with any requests, questions, or concerns.
Most modern Internet browsers allow you to change your settings to prevent the storage of new cookies, receive warnings prior to their storage, or to delete cookies from your computer altogether. Please review your browser’s instructions for more information or visit http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq. Please be aware that if you choose to disable cookies, some portions of the Site may cease functioning properly.
Where permitted by local data laws, TF Diet may disclose or otherwise allow others to access your PII pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable law. If we have a good faith belief that the law requires disclosure, we may disclose your PII, with or without notice to you (though we will always attempt to give you notice).
- Children and Privacy This Site is NOT directed towards children under the age of 13. TF Diet recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of children, especially those under the age of 13. TF Diet is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding children, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), 15 U.S.C. § 6501, et seq.
Except in limited circumstances allowed by COPPA, TF Diet does not and will not knowingly request, collect, store, maintain, or share any personally identifiable information of children under the age of 13, without first obtaining the consent of a legal guardian. In those limited instances, TF Diet will only collect reasonably necessary information, and TF Diet will not share with third parties any personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 without the explicit consent of a legal guardian, or as permitted by COPPA or other applicable law.
You may revoke your consent and request the removal of your child’s information at any time. If you are the legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 and discover that your child has submitted their personally identifiable information without securing your consent, TF Diet will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove this information. If at any point you wish to review, amend, or request the removal of your child’s information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name and account information for your child’s user account.
- Notification of Changes
- Notice to California Users. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents and who have provided with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, or how the TF Diet reviews and processes any request from you to amend your personal information, please contact us as email@example.com
- Contacting Us
TF Diet LLC
453 West 56th street
New York, NY 10019
- Last Modification