1. I loved reading through these tips for how to make a home, which gets little natural light, look brighter and more open.
2. Sleep In and Make Millions: Why You Don’t Need to Wake Up at 5 A.M. — Phew, am I right??
3. If you’ve read even a little bit of environmental news, or pay attention to the issues that affect our planet most, you probably already know that the ocean is filled with a ton of garbage/plastic/etc. Could this 22-year-old’s invention for trash cleanup be the answer to cleaning it up?
4. I watched the first episode of The Handmaid’s Tale this week (I read the book years ago), which is an incredible-but-bleak show. This Wired article about rule-breaking, was extremely entertaining.
5. Check out this fun gallery of work outfits that powerful women swear by.
6. I think we were all shocked upon hearing the news of James Comey’s firing this past week, and this insightful New Yorker article explains what was behind his undoing.
7. This article about Sheryl Sandberg’s Accidental Revolution, and how her “grief became the catalyst for a new, emotionally honest management style at Facebook and beyond,” was a fascinating read.
8. A lazy Sunday spring night dinner at home screams for these delicious-looking lemongrass chicken banh mi bowls + a movie.
9. Summer is rosé season (clinks glasses), and this article is chalk full of tips for what to look for, and how to pick the right one.
10. ICYMI — I started a 30-day creative challenge to kick my ass into gear, and I couldn’t be more excited!