10 Easy & Delicious Soups To Get You Through Winter
It’s hard to argue that soup is the ultimate winter food. It’s warm and filling, can be made in large batches and frozen for when you are lazy, and — depending on your mood — can run the gamut from “creamy, delicious calorie bomb” to “one of the healthiest things you can eat for dinner.”
In the interest of upping our collective winter home cooking game, here are 10 soup recipes that are unfussy, delicious, and perfect for those freezing cold, I-must-consume-all-foods-under-a-blanket days. Make twice the batch and save some for when you’re feeling lazy, and this winter will be your easiest and most tasty yet.
2. Simple, Hearty Corn Chowder
3. Tomato Soup with Parmesan and Croutons
4. Chicken Soup With Chive Dumplings
5. 5-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup
7. Healthy Thai Carrot Soup With Basil
9. 5-Ingredient Chicken Pesto Soup
10. Cauliflower Soup With Toasted Garlic
Like The Financial Diet on Facebook here.