1. For anyone looking for a super-healthy-yet-delicious summer dessert recipe, look no further than this fruit + chamomile + crushed toffee dish.
2. If anyone is looking for a super-insightful article that sheds
bleak new light on the American political climate, go read America Has Never Been So Ripe for Tyranny, written by the brilliant Andrew Sullivan.
3. I was never a fan of the open-office plan, and reading this article on the death of them felt super vindicating.
4. Anyone who’s a fan of John Stewart shouldn’t miss this live taping of the “The Axe Files,” hosted by David Axelrod. The pair talks about politics, the 2016 presidential nominees, and other iNtElLecTuaL things.
5. If you’re looking for a new job this year, be sure to check out this article on the companies most loved by their employees.
6. A beloved website, The Toast, announced that it’s closing on July 1st. Nicole and Mallory wrote a thoughtful, honest, and insightful explanation for why they made the decision, and what readers can expect moving forward.
7. As a designer, I’m usually paying more attention to the title sequence of a show more than anything else. Even if you aren’t a designer, this is an interesting article on the concept and evolving execution of the title sequence on the hilarious show Silicon Valley.
8. I have a small apartment, and I don’t want to spend a ton of money decorating it to the nines — I need to maximize what I can to make it look beautiful. This article, about decorating a space that doesn’t get a ton of natural light, was a useful and inspiring read to help me along the way.
9. Why we need professional female emojis (!).
10. I’m a big fan of drugstore beauty buys, and this article shared it’s tips for buying the highest-rated products of 2016.