1. I’m very into baked goods on Sunday (on most days, to be honest, but they seem to taste better on Sundays IMO) and this sour cream coffee cake recipe looks b a n a n a s good.
2. If you’re someone who works remotely, read this fantastic article on the 4 Ways to Create Effective Standards for Remote Workers, which your employer should be implementing to make your work (and life) better.
3. I read about Maria Sharapova’s ~drug scandal~ earlier this week, which reminded me of Tom Brady’s recent sticky situation. This article highlighted the difference between how Sharapova and Brady have approached their situations differently, and why that will most likely lead to different disciplinary actions.
4. Chelsea told me about the Google AI vs Best GO Player In The World match, and if you don’t know anything about it (or even if you do), I suggest reading this article on the “sadness” and “beauty” of watching it unfold.
5. For anyone who has an Android phone, be sure to check out this great write-up on The 25 Best Free Android Apps, which will instantly upgrade your life.
6. Interior design is admittedly not my strong suit, and I really enjoyed this easy approach to creatively styling a workspace three different ways.
7. While I was out on Friday night, I took a leap of faith and ordered a matcha green tea cocktail which was surprisingly delicious. This recipe is definitely one I’m going to try and recreate at home once Spring arrives.
8. There is an overwhelming amount of information to unpack when it comes to buying a home, and this article is filled with tips and advice to help anyone get started.
9. We all know that makeup does not come cheap, and there’s no reason why anyone should have to unload $$$ to feel their best. Check out this article on finding the best products for any budget-savvy shopper with a penchant for gLaMoUr.
10. 2016 presidential election campaign coverage you can’t afford to miss — Donald Trump’s ideology of violence.