1. Random, but comforting to know that doctors confirm it’s fine to eat food that has dropped on the floor.
2. I love almost EVERYTHING I make from Pinch of Yum, and this cinnamon streusel pumpkin coffee cake with maple glaze is absolutely everything you need for a weekend fall breakfast, all rolled in one.
3. While You Were Offline: People on Twitter Don’t Think Women Should Vote — I feel like this is all so ridiculous and I want to be able to find humor in it all, but I can’t.
4. Just listened to this fascinating episode of Radiolab about “Alecia Faith Pennington, who was born at home, homeschooled, and never visited a dentist or a hospital. By both chance and design she is completely invisible in the eyes of the state.” It’s insightful and definitely worth a listen!
6. Ooooo, tips for making your Instagram ever more imPrEsSiVe.
7. Loved reading through the career lessons that women learned from their very first job. (I worked as a server/in the kitchen of a retirement home, so I can basically wash dishes at lightening speed.)
8. If you, too, saw the irony in Melanie Trump wearing a pussy bow shirt at the debate last weekend, this article is for you — The Quiet Tragedy Of Melania Trump.
10. In the aftermath of a Wells Fargo incident, here’s a useful guide for getting rid of your big bank checking account!