1. I was at the NYC women’s march yesterday, which felt wonderful, and it got me thinking about marches and protests in general. This was a fascinating read about how protests are defined in the age of social media.
2. I also really enjoyed flipping through this article of women’s marches around the world, in photographs.
3. I can speak from my own experience when I say that it’s not easy to hear difficult feedback, especially in a work setting. However, these tips can helps make it easier to deal with it and move forward productively.
4. This article is perfect for people who have difficulty waking up, and provides tips for getting a jump start first thing in the AM.
5. Ummm, this brandy milk punch seems like the most insane way to finish off a decadent Sunday brunch at home with friends.
6. Even though Trump’s inauguration speech was only 16 minutes long, I think this New York Times article was a super-useful took that helped unpack what he said on Friday.
7. If you have difficulty with keeping yourself from overspending, check out this fascinating article about how to stop yourself by imposing a self-inflicted tax.
8. Ooff, an interesting question — Can Your Employer Forbid You From Talking Politics at Work?
9. If anyone suffers from extremely chapped lips during the winter (like I do), this article about how to keep your lips hydrated + the best products for your skin, is a lifesaver.
10. Like it or not, tax season with be upon us shortly! Here’s a great article that provides a ton of great tips on how to files your taxes, which you should read up on before you start the process.