10 Things You Need To Read This Sunday
1. Anyone plan on watching the Super Bowl this Sunday? I’m not, but I’ll be damned if I pass up an opportunity to make a batch of these honey BBQ wings. *Drools over computer screen*
2. I love listening to the Invisibilia podcast from NPR, and it always struck me at how civil, calm, and thoughtful the discourse that takes place on it sounds.
3. Joe and I watched Children of Men for the first time the other night — I frankly don’t know how it took us this long to watch it — and in short, I thought it was an incredible movie. Afterwards, I searched for some articles written about the cinematic masterpiece, and found this article a bit unnerving.
4. The lives of Instagram influencer moms are so stressful looking to me, and I found this article about one such “Instamom” to be super fascinating.
5. Spring can’t come fast enough, and in the meantime we can sip on these pretty pink grapefruit shandies that are refreshing and easy to whip up.
6. A useful and interesting map that shows how different parts of country felt about Trump’s immigration Muslim ban.
7. Check out this article that explains why giant retailer Nordstrom has dropped Ivanka Trump’s line of clothing.
8. If you’re paying off student loan debt, be sure to read up on this helpful article, which provides advice for avoiding the worst student loan repayment traps.
9. A pretty funny read — A Letter To My Dear Departing Roommate, From Whom I Stole All The Time.
10. Ooff, this might seem obvious to some (while dangerously NOT to others), but these are the seven things you should refrain from posting on social media.