1. This past week, I made a batch of these banana everything cookies and I’ve steadily been working my way through them each morning. (I cut the sugar in half so I could make the excuse that they’re breakfast cookies, heh.)
2. If you haven’t already seen this devastating article floating around the internet, let me be the one to share this heartbreakingly-sad New York Times article with you — You May Want to Marry My Husband.
3. The movie Get Out has a near-perfect review on Rotten Tomatoes (I haven’t seen it yet, but I can’t wait!), and I thoroughly enjoyed this New Yorker article on how the movie is a ‘giant leap’ forward.
4. As I get older, the more I realize just how important it is to wear and buy clothes that fit me like a glove — even if that means getting them tailored. I loved this article about what you need to know to look better in your clothes.
5. Joe and I just went to go see Logan the other night, and I have to say that my expectations were low, but I was pleasantly surprised — I thought the movie was SO good.
6. I loved reading through some inspirational advice from successful women talking about what keeps them motivated.
7. I’m just starting to read a little bit about this story and attempting to keep up with it — Everything You Need To Know About Trump Accusing Obama Of Wire Tapping.
8. Last week, I feel ill for a few days, and I have a sneaking suspicion that it had something to do with the drastic (and quick) change in weather. Here are some necessary tips on how to avoid getting sick as we move from winter to spring.
9. Ever wonder why some people get grumpy when they’re hungry?
10. ICYMI, last week Chelsea wrote a piece on ~minimalism~ and exactly why it’s a commodity for wealthy people.