10 Things You Need To Read This Sunday
1. ICYMI — Check out TFD’s first installment of our series with The Kitchn, which launched last week with a write up of kitchen essentials!
2. There were a ton of marches for science going on yesterday for Earth Day, and here were some live updates and coverage I had been following of the events taking place.
3. If you haven’t yet heard of the absurdity of this Juicero story coming out of Silicon Valley’s, please let me be the one to reveal it to you.
4. An interesting read about why you might be experiencing ‘brain fog,’ and how to overcome it with four simple steps.
5. Last week, I whipped up this wonderfully-tart (and easy!) Ohio Lemon Pie that I stumbled on, which was the perfect pick-me-up after a long walk through Central Park.
6. Navigating the money conversation with your boss is not easy, and this article helps you understand what you need to know before asking for a raise.
7. “A new startup is designed to help low-income high school students recover from trauma through a medium that’s more accessible than in-person counselors at underfunded schools: text messaging.” <– a quote from an article about how text messaging could help children.
8. Oh man, I am 100% guilty of having left an interview without asking any questions, which is just…really bad form. You want to come out of an interview with as much knowledge as possible, and this article provides three questions you really should ask.
9. Check out this list of must-read books for spring!
10. This brunch recipe slideshow is the stuff dreams are made of, and I’m currently enjoying an egg-in-a-hole sandwich with cheddar, and loving life.