10 Things You Need To Read This Sunday
1. This is an amazingly (and appropriately) cutting review of Bret Easton Ellis’ memoir.
2. I love this project from Broadly, who has put together a gender-inclusive stock photo library.
3. The health risks of breast implants are actually quite scary, and I’m glad this article was published!
4. This is a wonderful, very serious love letter to arugula.
5. I loved reading this deep-dive explanation about why we procrastinate — it actually made me feel a little better.
6. “An intoxicated man at London’s exclusive restaurant Chiltern Firehouse took an oyster off of a platter at Rihanna’s table and passed it to one of his friends, who did apparently not know where the stray oyster originated. But, per a source for The Sun, Rihanna didn’t let him get away with it.” Literal legend.
7. This is a wonderful list of woman-directed movies from SXSW — lots to look forward to!
8. This is an incredibly soothing article about the emotional healing power of tending to houseplants.
9. This is a fantastic profile of stylist Naomi Fry.
10. ICYMI: Definitely check out how others in the TFD community are spending and saving their tax refunds this year.