1. These frozen, peanut butter banana bonbons look out of control and would be great for a hot summer evening snack.
2. Navigating what to give as a gift at a wedding can be tricky — here are 14 awesome budget-friendly wedding gift ideas that you’d actually want to receive yourself.
3. This incredible story of a teen who paid for her college tuition by selling jewelry on Etsy is an inspiring read.
4. Need help deciding whether or not you want to rent or buy your place? This article can help you make that call.
5. I’m hearing a lot of buzz as of late, from people who bought the Apple watch and were slightly unimpressed. Skip out on the overpriced accessories — here are 9 stylish and functional Apple watch alternatives (under $100) that are beautiful and won’t break the bank to purchase.
7. I am obsessed with coffee carts in the kitchen, and this article explores the 14 tips for DIYing your own cart at home.
8. A must-read article that explores the implications of student loan debt and what one man went through by saying “no” to paying it back.
9. Sometimes, the simplest styles are the best. Here are 21 awesome ways to style a basic white t-shirt this summer.
10. A great article that explores when it’s best to save money and when it’s best to spend it.