1. I’m in love with these delicious looking road-trip snacks, perfect for on-the-go munching that can be cheaper than the store-bought variety.
2. The eight nuggets of wisdom you need to know, curated from the world’s billionaires.
3. If you’re wondering what the brightest jobs of the future will be, look no further. These jobs will be on the rise in employment over the next couple of years.
4. An interesting article about why twenty-somethings remain confident about their future despite having little in savings.
5. A fantastic article that talks about what you should do if your company counter offers your new job offer if/when you’re considering moving on.
6. Like to plan soirées on the cheap? This great 30-dollar dinner party will help get your wheels spinning!
8. Reading through these quotes from powerful, smart women just makes me itch with excitement to go out and conquer the world.
9. The title of this article is enough to make me cringe with shame — “5 Minutes Early Is On Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is Unacceptable.”
10. I love this simple yet powerful list of thirty ways to soak in the last weeks of summer, and make them really count.