1. Love this article on the 16 money related books that every millennial should read!
2. The air is getting chillier (my sweet tooth grows ever stronger), and this spice-kissed pumpkin pie looks d i v i n e.
3. If you’re wondering how the president tackles his to-do list, and how you can do it just as well, look no further.
4. From weekly potlucks to creative housing solutions, these are the ten secrets of superstar savers that you need to know.
5. The one productivity hack (as practiced by folks like Zuckerberg, Musk, and Gates) that I’m not so jazzed to hear about — work constantly.
6. The six bits of career advice that powerful business women wish they knew when they first started out.
7. How one Swedish company is finding the transition to a six-hour work day beneficial, because it’s making employees more focused and productive.
8. This Personal Finance On A Napkin series is a fun and interactive way to learn the ins and outs of all your burning money questions.
9. A truly jaw-dropping insight into the life of an interior designer for the super rich one percent. Six figures on a mattress? Check.
10. 10 apple cider cocktails for getting your at-home drink on (since it will be far too cold to leave it anyway)!