1. Personally, I struggle with radiating confidence all the time (as do a lot of people), but here are eight guaranteed ways to boost your own.
2. Check out these awesome tips for becoming a more powerful negotiator in the workplace — you deserve every penny you’re worth!
3. Raise your hand if you too want to know the secrets of success (pooled from 65 or so millionaires, so you might want to read it).
4. Apparently twenty-something millennials are investing in rental properties, and this article provides an insightful look into how they’re pulling it off.
5. Don’t have a Thanksgiving turkey cooking method nailed down for next week? Look no further than this insanely delicious looking porcetta-style turkey.
6. Check out these eight do’s and don’ts for sharing expenses with your roommate(s).
7. Planning for retirement isn’t easy, but it’s more important than you can imagine. This is a great 401k beginner’s guide to help you understand where to get started.
9. This Thanksgiving, don’t go overboard on expensive punches or complicated spiked apple cider concoctions — check out these simple three-ingredient cocktails.
10. In keeping with the Thanksgiving theme, check out these seven smart ways to host a holiday dinner party on a budget.