1. We write a lot about women’s issues here on TFD, and these are 15 ones we’d love to see left behind in the dust of 2015!
2. How to utilize the 80/20 rule for better time management — an essential read!
3. I know how difficult it is for me to keep the momentum in my New Year’s resolutions, and these six tactics will help you stick to yours.
5. My place is stocked with post-holiday leftovers, and these creative ways to use them will have it all condensed into deliciousness in no time.
6. The older you get, the more responsibilities you have to juggle during the holidays. Even though we’re a few days post-Christmas frenzy, this resourceful article will help you navigate the holidays (like a pro) for years to come.
7. This gallery of sparkling wine cocktails will make you want to move NYE celebrations to your own home. Hooray for saving $$$ while getting a buzz.
8. If anyone is struggling with their spouse’s destructive financial behaviors, here’s what you can do to improve your situation in 2016.
9. Reading through this article about supersavers will certainly kick your own savings goals into high gear.