1. Festive apricot-coconut cake, lemon bars, and strawberry rolls galore — 20 Easy And Festive Easter Desserts tempting enough to whip up any day of the year.
2. For any college student who graduates in about a month, this is a worthwhile read that explores the expectations of graduating vs. what really happens — 20 Things Nobody Tells You When You Graduate College.
3. I originally heard about this movie on the NPR weekend edition, and this article was a great in-depth look at the process behind making a movie about coming of age, love, and what it means to be a woman.
5. When attempting to save battery life on your phone, closing apps apparently makes the situation worse (?!). Read this article in full to learn how and why that is the case.
6. Confession — I’ve been meaning to put up my gallery frame wall for the last six months, and I haven’t done it yet. Yikes. But, this article makes me feel infinitely less scared to attempt it!
7. It’s hard to believe that the gender gap is still as wide as it is in certain aspects of society, and these women give 10 invaluable lessons on how we can continue to close that gap.
8. Looking for ways to build a bigger and better professional network? (I know I am, tbh.) Be sure to check out these four “unconventional” rules for doing better, which are bound to make it easier for you.
10. Even in the darkest moments, nothing cheers me up quite like the look of a chocolate donut with rainbow sprinkles on top. It’s just so festive. Here is a fantastic-looking recipe from the recipe deck of (my wannabe IRL friend), Joy The Baker.