10 Things You Need To Read This Sunday
1. Reading my personal lingerie horoscope was so lovely and fun.
2. This is a really interesting dive into why Big Caffeine hasn’t received the backlash that other “vice” industries have amidst our current wellness craze.
3. Wow – Mario Batali is the first of the food industry men who’ve had #MeToo accusations to actually give up his restaurants.
4. I am so impressed with this 18-year-old kid, who testified in front of Congress in favor of vaccines after finally getting his own, as his parents are anti-vaxxers.
5. This whole spat about stolen content between a comedian and Barstool Sports is beyond embarrassing for the company, IMO.
6. This is fascinating and depressing: “The Making of the Fox News White House.”
7. This is a lovely article on the psychology of eating the same thing every day.
8. So proud of our former editorial assistant and columnist Shammara Lawrence, whose cover story on Lizzo is a delight!
9. Thank goodness.
10. ICYMI: I loved this list of prompts to help you get your financial shit a little more together today!