10 Things You Need To Read This Sunday
1. Your Sunday night dinner. An incredible combination that is easy to prepare and cheap to make.
2. If you are in your 30s these are 6 easy personal finance moves that you’ll be thankful you made down the road.
3. An interesting article about 3 key subconscious decisions that shape our financial
4. Need help curing that Sunday morning hangover? We got you.
5. Advice for how to go about making financial decisions if you lose your job.
6. Avoid the crazy bar scene and expensive drinks on St. Patrick’s Day. These are 5 craft cocktails to inspire your upcoming St. Patrick’s Day drinking festivities at home. Personal favorite = The Last Word.
7. CNN Money packaged together an invaluable resource where you can find advice on everything from investing to buying a car. Their in-depth coverage on the 23 lessons about money essentials shouldn’t be missed!
8. An eye opening TED talk by David Birch, a digital money and modern-day ID consultant, who discusses the problems of named-identity “chip and pin” card systems that our debit and credit cards run on.
9. Choosing a tax preparer can be a stressful decision to make. Here are some tips on how to select a good one and get the most value for your dollar.
10. House of Cards is on Netflix, so don’t get off the couch and don’t leave your apartment. Just whip up a batch of these 5 ingredient Nutella cookies. That is all.
Images via Ambitious Kitchen, Women’s Health Magazine,Time, Consumer Reports, NYtimes.