10 Things You Need To Read This Sunday
1. Since I’ve been traveling the last week and a half, I’ve been in dire need of new interesting podcasts to listen to, and this list is an awesome list of recommendations for good ones.
2. I’m all for dessert, especially for a decadent strawberry cheesecake on a cool summer evening, and I can 100% get behind this (slightly lighter) greek yogurt version.
3. I’m on vacation this week, yet when I heard the news about the DNC email leaks, I couldn’t get to a computer faster to read about what happened. This article does a great job recapping what you need to know.
4. If you’re tight on money, but want to seek out online careers you can get working on today, check out this article about how to make it a reality.
5. Finding the ideal balance at work can be a difficult challenge, and this article provides insight into what makes people feel upbeat while they’re at the office.
6. The recent acts of terrorism in France have been extraordinarily painful to read about, and this New Yorker article explains how the wave of terror has become a “reality of modern life.”
7. Everyone knows how terribly tedious applying for jobs can be, and this article is a super-helpful must-read — 7 Productive Ways To Procrastinate During Your Job Search.
8. A friend of Chelsea and mine wrote this incredibly-thoughtful post about vacation, which you should definitely give a read.
9. I really enjoyed reading this this Wired article about what the 2016 presidential election means to different groups of people, specifically, older women.
10. Need help unwinding after a long tiring day at the beach? These backyard cocktail recipes will help you slip into the perfect summer evening in relaxing at home.