10 Things You Need To Read This Sunday
1. Six tips for how millennials can become masters of their own finances.
2. Why it’s important to unplug, reflect, and minimize chores — how successful people work less and get more done.
3. A fascinating article that uncovers how we might hack our brains in the future to become smarter.
4. Planning a trip to Paris? It’s a city that travelers dream about visiting for a once-in-a-lifetime trip, but it doesn’t have to be as expensive as you think. Here are five tips to save money.
5. An interesting article that explores the potential $15 minimum wage hike, and why the uncertainty that surrounds it is a bad thing.
6. How to save money by ditching traditional cable. Working out packages on your own can help you pay a lower monthly bill.
7. Need help throwing a Memorial Day celebration? We’ve got your guide to planning a fantastic budget-friendly bash here.
8. Some guidance for those who want to take the first step toward starting their own business.
9. A must-read article that serves as a glimpse into the dynamic between SAHMs living on the Upper East Side and their wealthy husbands.
10. Save money by making big batch cold brew at home!
Image via RomitaGirl, Moyan Brenn, 401(k) 2012, Sarah Nichols, and Mike McCune on Flickr