1. These five quick tips will help you set realistic financial goals that you can see through to the end.
2. This is a fascinating read about a girl who lived on cash alone for two whole weeks (something I’ve never been able to do). Her story puts my own spending habits into perspective.
3. This citrus basil + aperol spritz cocktail is tOo mUcH tO hAnDle. If you need me, you can find me sipping on one of these for a few hours this afternoon.
4. Consider these 10 high-paying jobs if you’re looking for a gig to earn extra $$$.
5. I stumbled upon this fantastic article about paying back student loans which discusses what you should do if you have other financial goals you want to prioritize. Very insightful!
6. A great guide for first time renters. Knowledge = power, so make sure you’ve got that checklist ready!
7. This list of all the (wonderful) unexpected things that happen when you start trusting yourself, is the perfect Sunday pick me up.
8. A great read that takes you through 12 smart tips to save on utilities this summer, so you can put more money in your pocket.
9. I love this article full of motivating quotes from Marissa Mayer, Yahoo’s CEO. My favorite quote, which resonated with me the most, was this one:
“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.”
10. I love this article — How To Regift Without Getting Caught. This read will make it easier to let go of the things you know you’ll never use, but feel too guilty to throw out.