1. Love working remotely? Be sure to check out the top 100 companies that accommodate remote work.
2. Feel a cold coming on? This DIY scrub made with honey, salt, lemon, cayenne and other soothing ingredients will help stop it.
3. I have the good fortune of working at a non-traditional office, but navigating political discussions at the workplace can be tricky — here are some tips to help you do just that.
4. “The game of entrepreneurship is won between your ears.” Check out this article which will help reprogram the part of your brain that tells you you can’t achieve your dream.
5. This week, Barbie unveiled a much-needed redesign of their classic doll. It’s nice to see a company pushing their image into modernity by changing their product to reflect reality.
6. Thank goodness these silly-sounding ads are finally getting some flack for using words like “ninja” and “rockstar” in their job description.
7. Need a leg up on your investing knowledge? Check out these seven investing podcasts you need to download.
8. If you’re not tapping into Twitter’s potential for finding a job, be sure to read through this article on the how-tos of doing it well.
9. ICYMI — check out these 11 Real-Life Stories Of How Women Paid Off $20K+ Of Debt. Inspiring stuff!
10. The only time I am ever the least bit OCD around the house is in the kitchen, and I love these smart organizational tips for keeping it clean and efficient AF.