1. If you ever need help understanding what you want, what your dreams for the future are, or figuring out what you want out of life, these 25 steps might help.
2. An eye-opening infographic about Valentine’s Day – America’s $20 Billion Dollar Holiday Of Love.
3. When I come home at the end of a long day, it can be super tempting to just want to slide into my bed and throw on Netflix. This was an insightful article about the surprising effects that that habit has on your love life.
6. If you’re a student in need of money ASAP, here are 14 creative ways to make money on campus.
7. If you need help managing money with your roommates, be sure to check out these 8 do’s and dont’s of talking money effectively (and not awkwardly).
8. This cold weather spell makes me want to seriously run away someplace warm, and say IDGAF. Here are some great tips to plan your next last-minute vacation on the cheap.
9. Giving Your Boo Your Password Is Dumb. Do This Instead — A fantastic eye-opening read that will make you rethink your password-sharing strategy.
10. If you want to read something truly
out of touch with reality hilarious and honestly semi-confusing (because I don’t know what half the food even is), give this article a read.