10 Things You Need To Read This Sunday
1. Listen — I’m not about to watch Sacha Baron Cohen’s new Showtime staged-reality series, but I’m definitely glad it got a terrible man to resign from office in my home state.
2. This was a very interesting/informative column about Kamala Harris and the state of the Democratic party.
3. I made this eggplant bacon for “B”LTs this week and while it didn’t turn out crispy, it was super good — highly recommend if you love eggplant as much as I do!
4. This story about literary world (of all the worlds…?) scammer Anna March was deeply fascinating.
5. Hello, here is Jonathan Van Ness talking about his beauty routine, a true salve for the soul.
6. This is a super long but good read about the chaos that’s unfolded at Facebook in the past two years.
7. I loved this (heartbreaking) piece of writing on Eater, which serves as a good reminder that plenty of work environments are unwelcoming thanks to toxic masculinity, and change needs to happen.
8. “ me,
9. I am very keen to read the upcoming book White Fragility after reading this review in The New Yorker.
10. ICYMI: Shammara wrote a very insightful piece on just who has the privilege to be able to rally against fast fashion — check it out!