1. Thanksgiving may be over, but this observation of who does and doesn’t do the dishes still stands.
2. This was a very pleasant look at current teen heartthrob hair trends.
3. This is an incredibly sobering article on how the rise of Nazism was influenced by American racism.
4. Here’s a fascinating look at the Clinton impeachment (which apparently happened 20 years ago as of last week).
5. I absolutely love this idea of creating a “Today I Did” list in as a form of journaling.
6. This is so awful — apparently, federal scientists published a report about the absolutely dire climate situation, but because it came out on Black Friday, no one noticed.
7. I loved this very nice piece on how much Prince loved breakfast.
8. France is reportedly returning a bunch of stolen historical artifacts to Benin.
9. I was very charmed reading this interview with the illustrator of The Great British Bake-Off!
10. ICYMI: A very important letter of appreciation for the most financially savvy resident of Stars Hollow.