1. This was a really great article on the fact that there are several good, awards-contender movies out that have prominent queer characters — except no one would know based on the marketing. I love seeing more representation in film, but it’s really sad that these characters and storylines are erased from previews.
2. This installment of my favorite advice blog, Ask A Manager, was really something. I definitely thought of a few fragile men I’ve known while reading it.
3. You may have heard about how Tumblr is banning porn, which I don’t think is a good thing — this is a really well-reasoned argument as to why.
4. I cried reading this tribute to the late Anthony Bourdain, told by his closest friends.
5. Another must-read advice column this week: Ask Polly’s answer to a woman who “can’t stop” stealing her friends’ boyfriends.
6. A man coughed up a huge blood clot in the exact shape of the right bronchial tree — it’s an arresting image, but fair warning, it’s kind of a sad story. (Gave me some further appreciation of the wonder of the human body, though.)
7. I am obsessed with the Pantone color of the year, Living Coral. (I was not in love with the colors picked for the past few years so this is very exciting!) This is a fun little in-depth look at the life-affirming color.
8. Loved reading this review of Michelle Obama’s new book.
9. I made these vegan crunchwrap supremes with a friend this week and they were amazing! Pro tip: add nutritional yeast to the queso!
10. ICYMI: I loved hearing about the affordable skincare products dermatologists actually use themselves!